Category: Hypnosis for Smoking Cessation
You might be aware of the consequences of nicotine addiction and other health problems smoking can cause. You may have some hidden fears about quitting smoking also. Fears like will you put on weight, how you will cope, what will your friends think of you, etc. But you should consider hypnotherapy to quit smoking. When a hypnosis session combined with your motivation, you can stop smoking easily.
As a smoker, you must be concerned about how you will manage cigarette cravings once you become a non-smoker after a quit smoking hypnosis session. However, hypnotherapy can change your mindset and direct motivation to help you stop smoking. Here are a few practical things you can do along with hypnosis to quit smoking in order to beat those cravings:
1. Throw Away –
Throw away ashtrays, cigarettes, lighters and anything else reminding you of smoking. After all, you’ve become a non-smoker; you don’t need all these things.
2. Prepare a List –
Note down all the smart reasons why you need to stop smoking and carry it with you. Write down all the things you need to do instead of smoking and carry the list along with you.
3. Make a Plan –
Make a plan ahead of time for events you might be tempted to smoke like parties, workstation or get-together with family or friends. If you think these situations might be difficult for you, make a plan how you will cope with any temptation or cravings.
4. Drink Fruit Juice –
Just after a few days after quitting your smoking habit, the nicotine will leave your body and the blood-sugar level will drop, causing you irritation and restlessness. Drinking fresh fruit juice can help you keep your blood-sugar level maintained and stay hydrated.
5. Stay Busy –
After taking a quit smoking hypnosis, you should keep yourself busy in doing different things like going for a walk, reading books, checking emails, playing games or talking to your colleagues or friends.
6. Interact with Family and Friends –
Let your friends and family know that you’ve stopped smoking so that they will encourage you in every way. Try to be friendly and interact with your family and friends as much as possible.
7. Embrace the Change –
Embrace the change of being a non-smoker wholeheartedly. Think that, you are no longer a smoker from now on as you no longer smoke.
These are all the useful tips you should follow in order to beat the cigarette cravings. However, you can take help from an award-winning hypnotherapist – DR. Alex Matos for quit smoking hypnosis. If you want to take hypnotherapy to quit smoking, please contact DR. Matos right away to schedule an appointment. You can feel free to stay connected with us on Facebook & Twitter social networks.
You know smoking causes heart disease, lung cancer, and emphysema, but you still don’t mind to lighten up a cigarette or two daily. To help you get back on track, we have compiled a list of diseases that are caused or made worse by smoking. Hopefully, you will kick the habit of smoking after reading this stat.
- •COPD: Approximately 25,000 people in the United Kingdom pass away every year from this severe lung disease. More than 8 in 10 of these deaths are linked directly to smoking. Individuals who pass away of COPD are generally quite unwell for many years before they demise.
- Hindered blood circulation: The chemicals in cigarettes can harm the lining of your blood vessels & affect the lipids in the bloodstream. And this boosts the danger of atheroma formation (sometimes known as solidifying of the arteries). Atheroma is the prime cause of strokes, heart diseases, poor blood circulation in the legs & puffy arteries which can burst prompting internal bleeding. All these atheroma-associated ailments are more common among smokers.
- Sexual issues: Smokers are more expected than nonsmokers to experience erection issues (impotence) or have problems in sustaining an erection in the middle phase of their life. This is presumed to be because of smoking associated injury of the blood vessels in the penis.
- Aging: Regular smokers tend to build up more fine lines on their faces at a premature age than nonsmokers. This usually makes smokers look much older than they actually are.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: You probably don’t know that smoking is notorious to be risk element for developing rheumatoid arthritis. A clinical research shows that smoking is accountable for approximately 1 in five cases of rheumatoid arthritis.
Hypnosis is the best natural alternative to quit smoking:
Well, the bad effects of smoking are actually never-ending and you must want to avoid them by quitting cigarette. It is actually never too late to quit smoking. There are various natural ways of quitting cigarette and hypnosis is certainly one of them. When you use hypnotherapy to quit smoking, you actually initiate suggestions that smoking is bad for your health, that isn’t something you wish to do & that any relation with smoking is to be ignored. During the process, the hypnotherapist will embed a thought in your brain telling you that smoking isn’t something that you’re keen in. He or she’ll strive to link this idea with anything that’s associated with smoking – cigarettes, smoke pipes, etc.
Hypnosis for Smoking Cessation is a wonderful natural way of quitting the habit and it can be best practiced when a reliable hypnotherapist guides you. Get ready to quit smoking in one easy hypnosis session with Dr. Alex Matos. Call us on 954-472-8852, 561-327-2027 for an appointment today!